Thursday, August 24, 2006

 

Personal Trainer

Ok ladies, if you ever want motivation to get in shape and lose weight, go visit a personal trainer. We have been members at our local recreation center all year and have only been there a couple of times. None of which were to work out but to take the kids swimming. :) I decided to use some of my birthday money to go see a personal trainer. Now that I'm finished having kids, I'd like to get in shape. I noticed on the recreation center's website that you could sign up as a couple and save money. If you know me at all, you know I'm all for saving money. So, Keith reluctantly went along with me last night. The real motivation for me was the fat percentage test. I remember those pincher things from grade school. I didn't like it then and I certainly didn't like it now. But it was good to know where I stand so I can see my progress. I have some good goals set now and I just need to stick to it. The trainer showed us how to use all the machines and now we're ready to go. Wish me (us) luck! :) P.S. It's not fair that men in general have less body fat than women!!

Comments:
# Good luck!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?