Thursday, September 18, 2008

 

Spending Time With Ethan...

Tonight, Daniel and Kara's church gave them a Baby Shower at the Pastor's house. Ethan was the centerpiece. He slept for the first half hour.

Mom, this one is for you. This is a picture of the floral arrangement from the shower.

Kara opening one of her gifts


All of the presents

The most adorable "centerpiece" I've ever seen looking quite awake

The Harris family of three

Ethan trying out his boppy pillow for the first time

Spending some quality time with Daddy

Hanging out with Mommy

Isn't this just the cutest little face?!


"Leave me alone, I've had a rough day!"

On the way to the shower, ready to party!

Comments:
# What a cute idea-- making baby Ethan the centerpiece!

I love the picture of him sleeping with his arm over his face. SO CUTE!

Thanks for posting these pics. I've sneaked over from Kara and Daniel's blog -- I'll come check for more pics occasionally!

Lisa
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?